Saturday, March 3, 2007

I'm a supermodel!!

Original 02-02-2007


Okay, not *really*... But yesterday (the 1st) my friend Erin took some pregnancy pictures of me. She is trying to start up her own photog business so she is taking pictures of whoever she can find for her portfolio. So of course I wanted some pictures just as much as she did... We went to Ko'Olina Resort to the lagoon for a few pictures of me in the water and on some rocks.

Now, Erin is no professional (yet) but she made me look SO good! I'm so proud of her and I can't wait to see all the finished pictures after she edits them. She did a few last night and sent them to me in an email so I have one to share with you all!!

~Click to make the picture bigger~

So there I am! Doesn't she make me look like an angel?!?!

Can't wait to show you all more!

No comments: