Saturday, March 3, 2007

Don't worry!! Matt, the baby and myself are fine! It's the pet gecko in our kitchen that we are worried about...

Original 01-06-2007


Don't worry!! Matt, the baby and myself are fine! It's the pet gecko in our kitchen that we are worried about...

As mentioned in a previous post, we have a gecko living in our kitchen. We rarely see him and occasionally leave a tupperware lid of water out for him. After all, he is doing us a favor by eating the other bugs, so the least I could do is hydrate him! Laughing

Well late one night as Matt and I were in the living room we heard our friend Herbie making his loud chirping-type noises from the kitchen. They were unusually loud (and close!) but we thought nothing of it. A few minutes later matt ran into the kitchen to get himself something to drink. To my shock I hear Matt scream a big, "Oh No!!" He comes back to the living room with the most pitiful look I have ever seen! He was on the verge of tears and looked quite frightened.

"I think I killed Herbie..." Cry On Matt's run into the kitchen, Herbie happened to be very close to the living room door and was almost crushed by Matt. I asked if he was still on the floor. Herbie squeeled at the pressure of Matt's foot and had run off. We haven't seen or heard from Herbie since.

This may sound a bit odd, but please keep Herbie in your thoughts. For Matt's sake, I'm hoping Herbie is still able to eat our bugs and live happily beneath the appliances.

No comments: