Saturday, March 3, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Original 02-09-2007


So this week has been a little busy! Matt worked quite a bit and has a couple days off. They are still on shift work and they aren't quite sure when (or if) it will go to M-F. I sure hope they get their ducks in a row and figure it out. No one is happy with the situation and they want something to come of all the talk and waiting.

Saturday morning, Matt and I are going to take some more pictures. Erin is going to take some portrait type pictures for us and maybe a few outdoor ones. I'm pretty excited...Matt isn't too fond of pictures LOL

Saturday night I'm going to a Bunco game!! It's a really fun dice game. We will have a Valentine theme so I'm hoping they give this pregnant lady some chocolate!! Laughing

I have also had this entire week be filled with Arbonne! I'm a new consultant for this company. It is sort of like a Mary Kay, but the products are all natural, never tested on animals, pH balanced....just some GREAT products that I'm so excited to sell!! They also have a baby care line that I'm going to try once the little one gets here.

For those of you that have not seen most of the pictures from my photo shoot with Erin, here they are. There are over 100 pictures so it may take a few minutes to load all of them: http://crissyscloset.spaces.live.com/?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!3024DBC69F04A10D!738&_c11_PhotoAlbum_startingImageIndex=0&_c11_PhotoAlbum_commentsExpand=0&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentExpand=0&_c11_PhotoAlbum_addCommentFocus=0&_c=PhotoAlbum

No comments: