Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I've been a busy little bee!!

I am determined to make our bedroom NOT look like a college mess. Minus the tiny twin bed...we have the grungy, no-time-to-clean look down! So I have ordered new curtains, I'm going to make a console table, repaint a dresser and hang something on the walls. I think in the five years we have been married there was the occasional photo, not framed, on the wall.

So here is my first attempt at making our bedroom look like a grownup room. It's a headboard!

The supplies. Foam, batting, fabric, staple gun (my very own!!!), staples, not pictured is the board and the glue gun.

I won't bore you with the process pictures on here but you can see them over on my facebook album here.
Here is the close up! Pretty, eh?

Ta-da!!!Can't wait to put it up!


giveaways

4 comments:

Chic Mommy said...

Im gonna try one of these hopefully soon...its on my to do list....happy new year

Treasia Stepp said...

Beautiful fabric. Can't wait to see it hung.

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

that looks fantastic!

~J's Mommy~ said...

Hurry and put it up!!! Did you order the curtains yet? Can't wait to see it all!!!