Monday, January 5, 2009

Sarah's well baby visit

We just got back from Sarah's two month well baby visit. She did so well!

We went back and got her weight and height and she is growing so well. I always worry about the growth of my kids for some reason. Like they are starving or not getting what they need. But Matt calls her Piglet because of her chin rolls. :-) So, it shows in her face that she is getting what she needs from me. And that makes me feel great. Like I have said before, I can't believe that breastfeeding is going SO well. I'm glad to be able to give this to Sarah.

Anyways - her stats!!!

Here is the refresher of all her other stats:
Birth:
7 lbs 13.7 oz
19 inches

2 week visit:
8 lbs 6 oz
21 inches

1 month:
9 lbs 12 oz
almost 22 inches

Her 2 month today:
11.8 lbs
23.25 inches

She is just great. She is in the 75% for weight and 80% for height. She is now in almost all 3 month clothes and even had a 6 month onesie on today. Go, Sarah, Go!!

She also got some shots today. The HIB shot has run out so I'm on a waiting list for it so not sure when she will get that one. But she got an oral vaccine and two shots in the thighs. Of course she cried...but that little lip pout that she has is seriously the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Even cuter than any face Christian ever made as a baby...and he was pretty darn cute! It just makes me laugh and want to cuddle her up. But she did well. I went to a room and nursed her a bit to settle her down then put her in the car. She fell asleep on the way home, I put her in the swing when we got in the door, and she passed out again. She will hopefully sleep well tonight. Just have to keep an eye on her temperature to make sure she isn't allergic to anything.

That is all for an update on the kiddos. Christian has nothing to report as of late. :-)

Be on the lookout for my 'Year in Review'. I have seen a lot of other people do these posts with pictures from their year. So I'm going to look through my folders and see what I can find for each month and give it a whirl. It will most likely only be pictures of my kids! haha. I don't seem to take pictures of actual PLACES. But we'll see!

XOXO

No comments: