Friday, January 23, 2009

It is time to come clean...

I am a blog-aholic. There is this fancy little thing on Google.com called Google Reader. This is the tool that started it all. Before this I had only a few other blogs saved in my Favorites tab that I would check during the day. But the second I found the Reader...oh boy is that when my addiction took off.

I now have over 150 blogs in my Reader. OVER ONE HUNDRED FIFTY!!!! I have a feeling that is quite a bit more than most people. It's one of the first things I check on the computer when I turn it on. I have to check up on the people that I, as well as many others around the world, have come to know.

Anyways - I have been wanting to do this post for a long time. I wanted to add a few blogs here in hopes that you would go take a look at them. Support them, laugh with them, cry with them. There are so many amazing people in this world that I need to share with you.

1) A woman who will "simply be MckMama, a sinner saved by the King's grace, wife to my Prince, mother of Many Small Children."

2) The Riggs Family. You can read about Abby here.


3) Harper and her Mommy Kelly


4) Jen over at Cake Wrecks. If you are a blogger and haven't seen this one yet...you have been living under a rock!!! The title of the blog says it all. Go take a look and bust a gut.

and

5) Matt, Liz & Madeline. Touching story of a single father.

I just had to share some of my favorite blogs. I seriously check every day to see if any of these have posted something new. Please go take a look!!

No comments: