Sunday, January 18, 2009

Is it February yet?

Seriously. February can't get here soon enough.

I jinxed Sarah. She is now sick. I can hear it in her throat/chest. I had to suction snot out of her nose at 6am because she couldn't nurse well, therefore getting her back to sleep was rough. She got up at 7:30 this morning and it is now 11am....with no nap. :-( Every time I get her nursed to sleep I put her in the swing but I think she has trouble breathing in it and she gets mad. She has coughed/gagged each time.

So when Christian goes down for a nap I'm taking Sarah to bed with me. Matt is sleeping sine he works tonight at 9pm. We haven't done night shift in a LONG time....so we aren't liking it. Oh, well, just a week. We can do it!!!

All for now. This week should be nice since I'll have the car and can go places. Hopefully I'll have more to blog about!!!!!

No comments: