Saturday, October 4, 2008

I really need to add pictures to the website...

I'm so sorry I haven't added pictures recently. It seems like I go in month spurts. :-(

We have to reinstall the program that we use to resize the pictures. We had a trial version for a while but now we need to get on it and download the real version that we bought. It just keeps being pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. So I will have to add a few pictures to the blog to keep you all satisfied!!! :-)

We have had a few uneventful days. We haven't done much of anything. But we have both done A LOT of brainstorming!

I'll start with me first. I have decided to put some of my craftiness to good use. I'm going to make a few blankets/quilts and see if I can sell them. I opened up a little online store at Etsy and I hope to make a little bit of money on the side. We'll see how it goes!!! I'll have to show pictures of my progress with that. The dresses have been on hold. I want to make sure I'm even having a girl....for some reason both Matt and I are worried the she might be a he!

Now for Matt. Next Friday is his first college class!!! He signed up for a Psychology course. He will start with one class and gradually add a few more, here and there. He is going towards a Bachelor's and then he will work towards becoming an Officer. I'm very proud of him and can't wait for him to start the endeavor of college. I think he will enjoy the Psych class...I know I always did. Just a lot of interesting stuff. Maybe he can figure me out with the classes help?!?! haha

On to Christian. He is the same. :-) He is a ball of energy most days and I can't keep up. SOOOOOO ready to have this baby out so I can do things with ease. AND to sleep on my stomach again.

Baby Girl is good. Snug as a bug in there. I might bribe her with a new car to come a week early...we'll see how I feel in a few weeks. I only have 4 to go!!

Here are a few pictures from this last week.

Fabulous, huh?!


The birds we feed....all million of them.


Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: