I FINALLY got around to finishing up the few pairs I had pinned together. They sat in the closet for about 2 weeks with pins in them before I figured I'd better bust a few out and get them done. I'm pretty happy with the results!
I used this tutorial: http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyhopes/sets/72157594274454468/
You can check out the REAL Babylegs at www.babylegs.org.
It was pretty darn easy! Can't wait until she is big enough to actually wear them properly. :-)
The first picture is of the two I finished today. I also have a black pair (not pictured) that has peace sign hearts all over it. Those are the funkiest of the 6 pair that I have.
The second is of the three I have left. The last is of the price I paid for each pair of socks!! :-) I paid less than $11 with tax for the 6 pair when ONE pair could have cost me a few dollars more than that. I love being cheap!