Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Website is updated!!!!!

Hooray! New pages have been added. More to come!!!!!

**************

Aside from updating the site, I have been trying to do the last minute prep before the new baby arrives. I got the crib (partially) together and set up in our room. The front up/down slat still needs to be repainted white but we can do that this weekend. It won't take long.

I got her clothes and blankets together and in the closet and dresser. I have her cloth diapers ready to use once I get home and settled. I think I'm good to go. I HOPE I'm good to go! Matt on the other hand is NERVOUS and is praying that she stays in until family gets here. Me, not so much! He isn't the one carrying her around. Stick a fork in me!

I pray these last few days go by fast. Family gets here soon and that means closer to baby time. I'm so excited. I feel so blessed to have a boy and now a girl. :-)

All for now. I'm going to see what else I can do around this place!

XOXO

No comments: