Friday, September 26, 2008

Almost forgot to post about this!!!!!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!! I'M A GRADUATE OF PRESENTATION COLLEGE OF ABERDEEN, SOUTH DAKOTA!!!!!!!!

I got my diploma in the mail the other day! :-) Matt said he had to 'present' it to me and wanted me to walk across the 'stage' of our living room but I just wanted to SEE it!! haha Then he proceeded to make the most horrendous sound I could have managed to hear at that moment. He put the paper up to his mouth and made the sound like he RIPPED it! He about died from choking on his spit with the reaction I guess I had on my face. He said I turned white and looked like I could have killed him. You darn right! If you rip that $50,000 piece of paper I will rip you into a million little shreds so nobody can find you!!!

Anyways - here are the goods!

This is the official letter stating I graduated.

Close up.


TADA!!!!!!!

Sorry it is sideways - but this is the school's seal. :-)


This baby is getting FRAMED!!

No comments: