Tuesday, September 23, 2008

16th Tooth!

Christian's last tooth (well last of the first 16 anyways) has FINALLY come in! I was beginning to wonder if that last eye tooth was even in there. I didn't notice it until he threw his head back in a fit of laughter during lunch yesterday. It's already broken through and on it's way out. So that explains his crappy behavior and semi-food strike this last week! Probably didn't help that I noticed the tooth AFTER the hearing appointment either. :-( Oops.

Well, other than that Christian is good. We have started time-outs. They are going...okay. Just have to get him to stay there and start to realize that it's for doing something he knows he shouldn't. Which is almost always pushing the buttons on the XBOX and receiver for the TV. He shakes his head No when we catch him. Little punk!

Myself on the other hand...sick, sick, sick!! Started with a sore throat then the next morning it hurt to swallow, then it got scratchy, then it went to full blown can't breath out of my nose and snot all over the place. I had a hard time breathing BEFORE I got sick, now I have to work even harder at it. :-(

Matt is back to work this week after having 9 days off. Went TOO fast!

All for now. Christian has fallen asleep, I put some dishes in the dishwasher, and now I think I might take a nap myself!

XOXO

No comments: