Friday, September 26, 2008

My 100th Post!

This will be my 100th post for our blog! How exciting! Okay, maybe not for some of you, but to me it is.

When TV shows have their 100th shows it usually means that they have been going for a good 2-ish years, an episode a week? I started this back when I was pregnant with Christian so let's see when my first post was.. *clickity click click as I go through pages* ...and the results -

Saturday, March 3, 2007 was the date of our first ever blog. How fun! So just over 18 months ago. :-) I have done pretty well I think.

And speaking of 18 months... Christian is 18 months old TODAY! I officially have a toddler. I never really considered him one before this. You sort of count ages by months until you get to this point. I'll most likely say how old he is in months until he is 2, but this, to me, is the official toddler point in his life. And boy does he know it! He knows he can get away with stuff, can butter us up, can flash that little smile of his and get away with murder! But, man do I love that kid. :-)

Today we are going to a picnic lunch at the Hickam beach with Matt's work. They try to do them once a month on a Friday. We didn't make the last one so we are going to this one. Should be fun. We won't swim b/c Christian is terrified of the ocean, but I will try and get him to play in the sand a bit. We'll see.

That's all for this post. The next one will be about my Martha Stewart-y-ness!!!

No comments: