Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A phone call and a Target!

Last night after I finished up the blog Sarah woke up. :( It was about 10:15 and Sarah just screamed at the top of her lungs. I went up and picked her up and patted her back and then put her on the bed to do some bicycle legs. Sure enough she had gas - and LOTS of it! That little girl can toot! I got her to sleep and was walking down the stairs at 10:24 to the sound of somebody singing in the living room. ???

It was my phone!!!!!!! I missed Matt's phone call so I call him back and it rang FOREVER before he picked up. Phew! He was at baggage claim in Korea and just wanted me to know that he made it. Yay. :) It was nice to hear his voice before I went to bed for the night.

In other news...I might be IN the news! The brand new Targets just opened up today here on Oahu. Of course I went!!! I got some puzzles for Christian and more socks for Sarah. I even brought Flat Stanley along. He got a picture with the guy on the big Security scooter that was outside.


It was a good morning! Hopefully I can stick with being busy and makes these next few weeks fly by.

2 comments:

AmandaLFairbanks said...

I hope these next couple of weeks fly by for you! Good luck with the kiddos :)

Jenn said...

Ok, so since I've been lurking on your blog for a while now and you said you've been following mine too, I felt I should leave a comment! Hah!! Ok, get to the point-I took pictures at Target too!! And I thought I was the only one who would do that! So excited I'm not the only one who was that excited! I've been to Target every. single. day. It's terrible living this close to it tho! Have fun!