Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Website Woes & Full Moon Fun

I'm trying to get some pictures added to the website but I'm having a HORRIBLE time with resizing. I had to download a different program (I'm going to try and find the old once since I'm having all these issues) and when I resize the pictures they end up being really tiny and I don't know why. I'm making them all the same dimensions as I was before...yadda, yadda...

Just wanted to let you know that I am working on the pictures and videos. I have lots of cute ones that I want to get up since I know you all wait patiently for them.

~

And was it a full moon last night? Because BOTH kids went berserk and didn't want to go to bed. Sarah is usually really good about it and wants me to hurry up and get her to bed. But it was many tries in the crib, many rockings in the chair, many nursing munches...nothing was doing it. I finally just let her cry in the crib for 10 minutes to hopefully wear her out but that didn't even work! So I came downstairs with her and she watched me dink on the computer for 10 minutes before she finally went to bed - an hour and a half later than usual.

And don't get me started on Christian.... haha

No comments: