Friday, May 15, 2009

Crazy 8's

I was browsing random blogs and found this...

Here are the rules of the game:
-Mention the person that tagged you.
-Complete the following lists of 8's.
-Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
-Go tell them you tagged them!


Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Moving to North Dakota!!!!
2) Growing old with Matt.
3.) Matt being done with the crazy exercise at work the next few weeks.
4.) The consult with the Pediatric Surgeon. I really want to know what the next step is with Sarah.
5.) Watching my kids grow up. They make my heart warm and fuzzy.
6.) Being closer to family. We miss them.
7.) McDondald's for supper!
8.) Moving to North Dakota!!!!

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1.) Sarah woke me up.
2.) I actually got a shower.
3.) Fed the kiddos breakfast.
4.) Krisanda came over and her daughter Madison played with Christian.
5.) Picked up the house a TINY bit.
6.) Waited for Matt to get home so I could make pancakes and eggs for supper. Yum!
7.) Spent almost two hours trying to get Sarah to sleep. :(
8.) Watched TV

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.) Have lunch with my Mommy.
2.) Be able to speed up time and make it September.
3.) Take Sarah's dysplasia away. :(
4.) Be rich!
5.) Eat whatever I wanted and not have to worry about gaining weight.
6.) Force-feed Christian his lunch so that I don't have to keep telling him he needs to eat or else he can't get down from the chair. He's being a stinker about it today.
7.) Fly!
8.) Make a ton of cookies. I'm craving oatmeal scotchies.

Eight Shows I watch:
1.) LOST
2.) Survivor
3.) Table for 12
4.) The Biggest Loser
5.) American Idol
6.) Price is Right
7.) I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant (seriously, some of these ladies are in complete denial!!!!)
8.) Heroes


Val, Krisanda, Shana, Amanda, and 4 other people who read this!!! haha

No comments: