Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Why I Am Irritated with the Military: Reason #187

Matt's orders were put in the other week. It takes 7-10 business days for it to be complete and get back to him, as in actual paper orders IN HAND. They were to be done by this Wednesday (day 10). So he calls yesterday, Monday, to make sure things are going okay with it. And what do they tell him??????????????

"Oh, you didn't bring in such-and-such paper to go with them so we can't start them."

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! *steam fuming from my ears and my eyes bulging from my head*

WHEN were they going to inform him that he needed to have this piece of paper that he didn't have when he turned them in over a week ago?! Needless to say, Matt was P-O'd. So he walks over and hands them the paper and they say 'Okay, seven to ten days.' Ya, thanks, jerks!

We are SO mad! I could have possibly been out of here by the end of this month! Now it isn't looking that way. We are happy that it's more time together as a family but of course we were ALL looking forward to the kiddos getting to Sioux Falls to be with family. :(

Ugh. I'm going to go sulk now.

1 comment:

AmandaLFairbanks said...

Sulk away! I hope you get your orders sooooon.