Monday, June 15, 2009

What goes around comes around...

Usually this is a saying that is used in reference to Karma, the Golden Rule, etc. But today I'm using it in reference to BEING SICK AGAIN!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!

Last night I start to get a tickle in my throat and my nose was getting stuffy. This morning it has begun. My throat isn't nearly as bad as it was last time (coughing fits, tickling, hurting) but my nose is stuffy and runny again. Sometimes I just shove a Kleenex up there and leave it. :(

I don't want to be sick again. I wish I had an immune system of steel! I have two, three counting the husband, children to take care of and I don't have it in me this week to be sick. Oh well, I could be worse off with a broken leg or something. At least with a head cold I can still get around.

On a side note, Christian and Matt went to base yesterday to get some string for the weed whacker and then went to the softball diamonds to play for a bit. He was running after some birds and completely biffed it in the dugout. Has some nice scraps on his knee and a bit of bruising on his shin. I'll have to get Matt to send the picture to the computer that he took with his phone. Poor kid was bleeding. He sure is milking it though. I went to go get him this morning from his bed and he already had his pant leg hiked up and ready to show me his boo-boo. :)

This morning is a speech therapy session. In about 15 minutes actually. Sarah is taking a snooze, Christian is eating a snack and I'm writing a quick blog. Today will hopefully go by fast. I want a nap and I want to go to bed early!!

All for now!

No comments: