Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Princess Child Walks!

When my Dad was here to drop off a trailer full of stuff Sarah took a few steps from him on the couch to a chair about a foot away. I missed it, of course! In the days following she would lift up a foot and put it back down an inch or so away from where it was. She was trying to figure it out. Never one to back down from a challenge, she persisted, and finally was able to take a few steps. She even stood up in the middle of the room a few times to take a step towards a toy or the couch!

I never seemed to be able to grab the camera fast enough to get it on video so one night I basically made her do it. haha Then the next day I made sure I had the camera while we were playing on the floor and I was able to coax her a bit. :-) Enjoy the videos!

You'll have to go to the website where the videos are uploaded. They are being cut off in the blog for some reason.
Video One

*Don't mind Christian in his skivvies in this one!! haha We are working on the potty training.
Video Two

And here is a special one for Auntie Annie!!
Video Three

1 comment:

AmandaLFairbanks said...

lol that video is great. We would "drag" the girls back too ;) She is so cute. Putting her hands out for daddy to come get her!! Congrats on walking!