Thursday, July 17, 2008

Utterly exhausted...

Matt has been back now since Sunday from VA. As most of you know...he is sick as a dog. Went to 'sick call' this morning to get some Mucinex and some Tylenol with codeine. He is sleeping like a baby at 3pm!! Poor guy has to sleep in the living room on the air mattress or else he keeps me up all night with his sniffles, coughs, and snoring! I really hope he gets to feeling better soon. Having him gone for a week and then not being able to do much after getting back is making me tired. Not to mention my fetus!! HAHAH!!!

This past week I have just been super tired and I'm pretty sure it's the munchkin's fault. She is treating me fairly well otherwise, though. Finally has moved off my bladder and kicks in other directions. That is heavenly and I'm glad that she decided to sprawl out a bit. But she can certainly go back into a little ball in the months to come. She is nothing like Christian was. When he was awake he moved around and had a kick here and there but then settled right back into sleeping. This little woman........she goes and goes and goes and goes!! Nothing but twists, turns, kicks, jabs, and shimmies! Takes her forever to get comfy again and then she is out for a few hours. Have a feeling she is going to be the wild child!!! ;-)

I went to Wal-Mart and bought a really cute pattern for a dress. I got some adorable fabric and a few tiny t-shirts and will make some dresses with them as well. I am DETERMINED to get back to my crafting skills once I'm done with school. I want to be able to make things and save some money in the process. I have some great resources online and can't wait to get started. Of course I will be taking pictures to show everyone!! :-)

Christian is good. He has learned to twirl in a circle, but only clockwise! Hasn't figured out the other direction yet. He gets dizzy and tries to walk and of course falls over or hits a piece of furniture. He has fun doing it and it is fun to watch!!!

OH!!!! Matt is my hero! He fixed the camera AND the spacebar on the laptop!! I am so thrilled. Typing with a broken spacebar was horrible and I never want to do that again. haha. And having no camera was even worse!!! So I have taken a few over the last day or so and will hopefully upload them here soon. Hooray for a working camera!!

Anyway - that is about all there is to blog about today. Nothing much is going on this week...or the rest of the month for that matter...with us so hopefully we can come up with something fun!

Love you all!
XOXO

1 comment:

Blanca said...

haha aww you poor guys are going to have a wild child
That'll make life more interesting ;)
anyways, you guys are her parents, so I'm sure she won't be all that bad.
Sorry matt is feeling sick :(
Hope he feels better soon
-Blanca