Sunday, July 20, 2008

The sewing machine now sees the light of day!!!

I have FINALLY gotten to the end of my school career (just have a final left, woot!!!) and will now be able to devote my free time to what I LOVE - being crafty!

I have a reason to sew adorable dresses and blankets and won't have to worry about what school stuff I need to get done in the little spare time I have. Smile I can't wait to get started. I have a little bit of fabric and some patterns to start making adorable little sun dresses and t-shirt dresses. I just can't wait to get started!!!

I'll post pictures of what I'm doing as I get it done! And if you find any cute and adorable girl fabric let me know!! There aren't any HUGE fabric stores here but I'm going to try and check one out this week sometime. I'm just hoping it isn't all Hawaiian fabric and I can get some 'regular' kind. LOL

Hooray!!!!!!!!

No comments: