Sunday, April 1, 2007

Almost one week old!

I can't believe it has almost been a week since we had Christian! He looks so big to me and it is hard to imagine that I held him in my belly for so long. He is absolutely perfect and we can't wait to watch him grow.

The first days back home were a rough start. I barely got any sleep and it seemed like he was feeding 23 hours out of the day. But now coming up on a week it seems to be getting better (knock on wood!!!) He let me sleep a good few hours last night so that was nice of him :-) Feedings have become a lot better as well. I can't wait until he sleeps for more than a few hours at a time. But for the time being I will have to take some cat naps during the day. I'm not looking foward to when Matt has to go back to work.... Hopefully there will be some sort of schedule going by then.

This Thursday my parents and aunt and uncle will get to the Island. We are so excited and can't wait to show Christian his extended family. Matt and I can't wait for Grandma Nancy to get here either! We are so excited to show off our wonderful little Miracle. Christian is blessed with a wonderful family!

Check out some more pictures that we have added!

No comments: