Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's about time for another update!

Well...

Nancy leaves tomorrow. Matt and I are sad. We did well trying not to think about it all week, but it was always in the back of our minds. It won't be a fun day. Christian has changed so much this past week while she was here and we are thankful that she was able to witness it. Christian will miss Grandma too, I think! :-)

Anne gets in on Friday. I'm excited to go shopping with her. Matt isn't one to walk around a mall so this will be fun! I have quite a few gift cards to use for Christian so she can help me pick out some useful items for him. Christian can't wait to meet his Auntie!!

On a more serious note - my sister called me this morning and informed me that my Dad was in the recovery room at the hospital after just getting a stint put in his heart. I'm quite shocked by this and don't know what to think. She said that he was having chest pains while here in Hawaii and had called and made an appointment for a stress test back home. So this morning was his test and I guess they found something that they didn't like and they rushed him over to surgery to get the stint put in. My sister said he is doing fine and cracking jokes already. So that is a good sign! My mom is going to call me later and I will get more details and have an update.

So keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers - for save travels and speedy recoveries!!

Crystal

No comments: