Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Busy, Busy!!

It has been a pretty busy week since my parents and aunt and uncle got into town! Today is a relaxing day for Christian and I...while Matt goes back to work for the first day since Christian was born. :-( It was a sad morning and I tried to sleep with Christian to pass the time but only got an hour nap with him.

I have uploaded more pictures to the site. Here is the link in case you missed it on the home page:

http://www.notoriouskeef.com/vacation%20with%20grandparents.html

There are some cute ones in there! My parents also have a lot more pictures that we have yet to get onto the computer. So be patient....we have MORE!! :-)

Christian looks bigger every day. He holds his head up when he can and he is so strong already. We arent sure who he is turning out to look like!! Either way - he is cute as a button!

We can't wait to post more pictures for you all. We miss you!

Crystal, Matt and 2 week old Christian!

No comments: