Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back in Hawaii after Christmas

Well we made it back! First class allllll the way and I'm never flying coach with a baby again :) It was NICE! The food was great and the space was fabulous.

It feels nice to be back. I didn't know we could run around that much. We were exhausted and are GLAD the week and a half is far behind us. Thank you all for a great Christmas vacation. We'll see you all again in Sept 2009!!!

~~

Well, now I have to get this out of the way. I know most of you that read the blog already know this but I feel that I have to explain it anyways.

Matt and I lost the baby. I miscarried at 10 weeks. Something I will NEVER forget. The entire thing was traumatizing and I pray I don't ever have to do it again. I think about our baby every day. It helped to be back home to forget about it for a bit but it was never far from my mind. I know that God has a plan for us and that having a baby was just not part of it. I can understand...but do I have to like it? No. I wonder what I could have done differently to keep the baby. Maybe there was something I shouldn't have done. Either way, I will always wonder why.

We wish we could have known if it was a boy or girl.

~~

Moving on.....Christian got his two top teeth while we were home in SD. One is still poking its way through so I think we have another week of runny noses and fussy eating.

~~

Christian was baptized on December 30th. It was a wonderful day and I can't wait to show Christian pictures when he is older :)

~~

Not much for an update after being back home for almost 2 weeks but most of you know what happened since you were there!! :D

I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I have way more time to just sit here and dink around with them all.

Crystal

No comments: