Sunday, March 9, 2008

Have you all heard?!

Hopefully you all have by now....

On the 3rd of March I took a pregnancy test (OK, I took THREE!) and they were all positive! I got my blood drawn on Friday and hope to get the results on Monday so I can get this entire process started. Who knows when I will get my first ultrasound. My first anything with Christian was at 20 weeks when we finally got to Hawaii. So I'm not entirely sure how the process will go since I am here for the entire pregnancy. I'll update as I go along!!

Christian is great! He has a new giggle. You'll have to check out the video. He squishes his nose up and shows all of his teeth. It's the cutest thing! He isn't walking yet but he will reach out and try to go along everything. He will sometimes hold on with one hand if we help him walk but he is always grabbing for the other. I think he'll just try it one of these days and end up taking off!

We aren't entirely sure what we are doing for his birthday. All we know is that he is getting a chocolate chocolate cake! Matt wants to keep doing this and I'm all for it. I might go with an Elmo theme even though he has never seen an episode of Sesame Street HA! We will just have a few people over and have sandwiches and cake. Nothing huge.

School is okay. I am trying to keep up with it all but I've been so exhausted the last week. And not to mention the headache I had all day yesterday that kept me in the bathroom. I do what I can and get things done while he is sleeping during naps or down for the night. Finals start the end of April so I'm excited to be getting closer!

Ashley comes out on Thursday. I'm very excited to get some company. I don't have many things planned since we will play it by ear. But I know we need to hit up Hanauma Bay for snorkling and of course go shopping!!! She will be here for about 10 days so we will have more than enough time to do things around the island.

Matt works Monday through Friday this coming week.

Christian just woke up from his nap so I better tend to him! :-) He misses you all!!!!

Love you,
Matt, Crystal, Christian & The Bean!

No comments: