Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A few Changes

I have made a few updates to the website. The Photo page is a bit different and you have a scroll bar. This will help the page look less cluttered. The archive page is the same way with the newest pages at the very bottom. I'm going to try and make the entire page a little more clean-looking so hopefully it won't take me too long.

~

Christian is getting another molar.... UGH! It's been quite the few days. He doesn't like molars, that's for sure! So, now that is #2. Only two more to go until he is done with his 1st year molars. Let's get them in quick so we can just get it out of the way! :-)

Matt is on 12 hour shifts today, tomorrow, and Friday. There is some sort of exercise going on.

Thursday night is Bible study at our house. Thank you so much for giving us some insight on the chapter. We are hoping for a great discussion!

I'm doing well with schoolwork. I'm actually able to have a few days here and there where I don't have to do anything and I can hang out with Christian and catch up on some TV shows.

~

Please keep checking back to the website and let us know if we can do anything to help make viewing it better!!

Love you!
Crystal

No comments: