Friday, February 1, 2008

GREAT WEEK!

Holy cow it's February! That means Christian is getting closer to being one :( I have NO clue what I'm going to do for him...sigh...

Anyways, it's been a busy, but great week. Christian is keeping us on our toes and it seems like he learns how to do something new every day. We love being parents.

With Matt's renewal of faith it has truly been a blessed week. We have read the Bible every night and we have been excited to do it. I prayed for this for a long time; that Matt would be able to step up and do what I know (and he knows) to be the right thing. I always knew he had it in him. He just had to find it for himself. The house has a different aura to it now...a lighter, brighter one. :)

School is going great. I'm actually caught up, a whole month later, and getting things done early. With a mover and shaker I don't get much done during the day but naps really do help and I have been staying up late. Thankfully, Christian sleeps through the night so that has helped me GREATLY!

All three of us went to Couples Bible Study (CBS) last night. It was a good lesson. We went over John Chapter 2. I wish I was able to take more notes but Christian required a lot of attention. He wasn't very happy...tired and wanted to go to bed. Next time I'm going to make Matt write a bunch of stuff down. The Thursday after Valentine's Day we are hosting CBS at our house as well as facilitating a lesson/study on chapter 3 of John. I best be studying because it has been a long time since I have read the Gospels!

Kerry - Any insight on chapter 3 would be much appreciated!!!

We are going to game night tonight (Friday) at Ryan and Elizabeth's house. The go to CBS as well. We are hoping to play a board game that they had last time we were there. It is a cross between Risk/Monopoly/Life. We enjoyed it!

Matt has this weekend off so I asked him if we could go somewhere. I want to get some more scenic pictures for the website!

All for now. Love you!
Crystal

No comments: