Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Laptop is dead....

Of course...the week that I have lots of pictures to add and updates to make, it takes a poo and dies. It turns on just fine but then it goes to a black screen of death. :( And just days after buying an external hard drive to back up all of our stuff on! Thanks, Murphy! So now we have to figure out how to get the stuff off the laptop - which is a MUST. All, and I mean ALL, of the kids pictures are on the laptop as well as every other picture we have ever taken.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just super frustrated about it. I don't know what I'm going to do if we can't get the pictures. I know that we have the website, but it doesn't have every single picture we have taken of the kids. Say a prayer for the laptop please, and that Matt might be able to salvage it.

So, you can expect more delays with my already way overdue updates. *sigh*

No comments: