Wednesday, July 4, 2007

It has been a good few weeks!! Christian is talking up a storm (I posted videos) and he is growing like a weed. He smiles all the time and he loves to sit up and look around. He hasn't quite gotten a good control on his upper body to sit up but he is getting there.

For the past few weeks I have been putting some rice cereal in his night time bottle but I don't think it is doing much. He still gets up once at night to eat and then wants to get up and the crack of dawn. I also started to give him cereal with a spoon during the day. I figure since he has great head control and stares and us when we eat that it wouldn't hurt to have him give it a try. He doesn't quite like the taste so my Mom said to put a tiny bit of sugar in there to make it sweeter. I think I will give that a try next time. I'm excited for him to try real baby food.

So June is now gone and July is here - that means only a few more weeks until Christian and I come home for a visit!!!! I am so excited and I have my list all done of what to pack. I have my suitcase out and dusted off and ready to go!

Well, Christian is starting to wake up from his nap. We are thinking about going to the harbor on base to look at some of the fireworks :-)

Happy 231st Birthday of the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal

No comments: