Monday, March 22, 2010

Where to begin...

It has been a while since I last posted. A lot has changed! So, if you are ready, you better hike up a seat, maybe grab a glass of water, and if you so choose, perhaps a Kleenex. I realize that was a completely crazy run-on sentence. Who knows if it is correct!

So...

Regrettably, I am here to post that Matt and I are separating. Ya, I know. "WHAT!?!?!" That was my reaction as well. I wish I could go into detail and have a gab-fest but that is not the point of the blog. We are still married, just going very separate ways in the mean time. Matt deploys later this year for six months and we will finalize a divorce after he gets back. That's the plan as of today anyways!

The kids and I are now in Sioux Falls, living at my parents, I will be starting up school...again!...and will eventually, hopefully, get a job later this year. I also hope to be out of my parents house come 2011. Because who seriously wants to be back under their parents' roof after having been on their own, married, and birthed TWO babies almost eight years later?? Oh, you did? You don't count.

But what do you do? I'm making the best of it, am excited about the future, excited about being back in Sioux Falls, and I know that I have all the love and support from family and friends. My life is truly blessed.

I know this is pretty random and doesn't really explain much, but I had to let you all know. I couldn't go on posting anything without mentioning this first. My next post will be a big 300!!! I am trying to think of something fun. Maybe a birthday post for Christian. He will be three this Friday. :-) He is growing up!

There you have it folks. Out of left field. But the show must go on!!!

1 comment:

nicki said...

I am so sorry to hear that! I'm in complete shock as I'm sure you were/are! You will be in my prayers for strength!!