Thursday, October 18, 2007

Christian's 6-mo well baby visit - plus a general update

So Christian had his well baby visit on the 10th of October. I'm SO sorry for not getting this up earlier.

Here is a refresher for his 4 month:
Height: 27 inches
Weight: 17.5 pounds
Head Circ: 17.25 in

This is his 6 month (which happened about a week and half after he was actually 6 months)
Height: 29 inches
Weight: 21.7 pounds
Head Circ: 17.25 in

So, as you can see, Christian is sure growing!!!! He is in EIGHTEEN (18) month onesies and most of his shirts are in the 12 - 18 month range. But he is still skinny that he is in 9 month shorts. I have tried pants but he is too long to wear them when they fit around his waist. But who needs pants in Hawaii?!

His top teeth are starting to poke through as well!! I was checking them almost every day and yesterday I finally saw some white nubs underneath. Little Man is growing up so fast. :-)

He sits up well on his own but still falls over from time to time. He also *tries* to crawl but he only puts his legs straight with his butt in the air. I'll have to get a picture of it because you can tell he is trying SO hard to get something on the floor.

Also, at his checkup the Pediatrician felt a mass in his stomach. She wasn't sure if it was poop or a large kidney. So we have an ultrasound scheduled for the 23rd. Prayers for a great result would be appreciated.
~

Matt is almost done with ALS. He graduates on the 24th. I found a dress and my friend Erin will be watching Christian for us. I am very nervous to leave him with someone for so long. I don't even leave him with Matt for more than an hour!! Mommy nerves!!!

But Matt is excited to get done with class and then sew on Staff Seargent November 1st. Congrats to him for accomplishing this step in his military career!!


~

Well I have been doing a ton of school work as usual. Spring semester class lists came out online the other day and ALL but ONE class I need to graduate is offered this next semester. So I have emailed some people at school and asked about the one class that I have left to take. I am praying that I can take all 5 classes and be done with school THIS TERM!!! I would be thrilled to be done...but not for the school loans to follow! Not sure what I could do here in Hawaii for work but I will definitely be checking it out once I graduate. But first thing first....I must find out if I can take all my remaining classes in the Spring. Fingers crossed, people!

Well that was a short update for the Keefer family here in Hawaii. Take a look at a few pictures I added to the site.

XOXO,
Crystal

No comments: