Friday, September 7, 2007

Back in Hawaii

Hooray for being back with Daddy in Hawaii! The flight back was loooong and stressful. That is all I'll say about the flights...I'm just happy that I'm back home with Matt.

Christian and I had an absolutely wonderful time in South Dakota with friends and family. It went by way too fast. :( I can't wait for the next time when Matt can go with us! Yay!

I have a TON of pictures and it is going to take me a very long time to update the website. I am in classes full time online so with school work and Christian I have a lot going on during the day. When Matt gets home from work I don't want to be on the computer...so you get the idea here! LOL I'm going to add all the pictures I have before I update it and then I will email everyone to le them know that all bagillion pictures have been added. LOTS TO DO!

Well, Christian woke up from his nap so I must go.

Crystal

No comments: