Thursday, May 17, 2007

I S'pose it's time for an update!

It's been a while so I better let you all know what we have been up to!

Mother's day has come and gone :-( It was such a great day! I'm so glad that I'm finally a Mommy and I get to celebrate it every year. I'm sure Matt is excited for Father's day. There is a picture up of my card I got from Christian and Matt - It has my first drawing :-) I also got flowers and a balloon.

We went fishing on Mother's Day as well. It was pretty fun but Christian didn't enjoy it very long. We also went fishing a few nights ago here on Hickam and that was neat. I think fishing here on base will become something we do more often. Especially when Christian will be able to understand what is going on.

Summer school started for me on the 15th. I'm taking a few simple computer courses and then a Medical Coding class as well as an Ethics & Law class. The coding class is quite something! Very interesting. LOTS of numbers! Hopefully it goes well because Medical Coding is something I could do from home if I wanted. :-)

Matt is still trucking away at work. He is very excited about fishing and wants to do it every evening after work. He still works out on days that he can. We have both ourselves on a 'diet' so we will see how that goes for us. Fingers crossed!

Christian has started to 'talk' a lot more. He smiles more too! We have an exer-saucer that he enjoys. He can sit up and look around while sitting in it like a Big Boy. He needs a few blanekts to help him sit upright in it but he is using his legs and bouncing a bit. (check out the video of you get a chance).

My dad is doing well. He is going to cardiac rehab and his minutes on the treadmill keep going up. So he is getting there!

My sister bought an apartment with a girl friend of hers. They move in the 1st of June.

My mom is doing well. Back at work and loves every minute of it.

My grandma just had her 75th birthday! It was nice to talk to them a bit this week.

~

Well that is about all for now. Christian and I are going for a walk now. Love you all!

Crystal

No comments: